Have you recently had a baby? Do you want to exercise but have no childcare?
Well we are staging our brand new Postnatal Exercise Classes, starting on Monday 26 February 2018. They will be Circuit based activities and will take place every Monday from 11am - 12noon. The session are aimed at new parents with babies up to 12-months old and cost £3 per session (free to 365 and single all-inclusive members).
The classes are designed so you can work out alongside your baby. You must have had your six week GP assessment (12-weeks for caesarian section) before starting. Places are limited so please book by calling 01246 242 365!
The advantages to controlled exercise include:
- Retone the pelvic floor to reduce the risk of stress incontinence.
- Increase the strength of your abdominal muscles to support the spine and regain figure.
- Essential for back care by developing a good technique for daily tasks.
- It will enhance your self confidence.
- Give you the opportunity to meet other new parents.
- Helps with post natal weight loss.
We look forward to meeting you and your babies!