Registration for our October Sports Splash Holiday Scheme opens at 8am on Saturday 7 October 2017. The procedure to book onto the scheme is as follows:
- The scheme is for ages 6-13 years old.
- The sessions run from 10am-3pm Monday to Friday.
- The cost is free for 365 members, otherwise it is £10 per day per person.
- Registration must be done in person at our reception and only immediate family (parents, siblings, grandparents, guardians) can book children onto the course and give consent to them taking part in activities. You can pick up a form from reception or download one and complete it ready for when the registration opens.
- We have increased the numbers allowed to book onto each day from 60 to 80 (please note that on Wednesday’s and Friday’s this number is reduced as we have other activities taking place in the sports hall).
- Once all places are fully booked we will start a waiting list.
- If you wish to cancel a place you have booked please give us 24 hours notice so we can contact people on the waiting list. Please telephone 01246 242 365 to cancel a place.
- Important: If your child does not show for a session and you have not cancelled it, then we will contact you to see if you require any further places you have booked. Please note continual no shows to sessions may result in future bookings for our holiday scheme being restricted.
- If a place becomes available then we will work our way down the list contacting people to see if they wish to fill the place. We will not leave messages on answer phones and we will only offer a place when we have spoken to someone directly. Please note that when we telephone you our number will not be visible or will come up as 'unknown number'.
We have a full timetable of activities planned for the week which will include, swimming (over 8's only), football, cricket, inflatable’s, dodgeball, rounders and much more. Participants will need to bring a packed lunch and their sports and swimming kit (please note over 8's only allowed in the pool).
Once booked on, children will need to bring with them everyday:
- Suitable sportswear, including trainers
- Swim wear and a towel (over 8’s only allowed in the pool)
- Soft drinks for the whole day
- £1 coin (refundable) for a locker
- Sun cream and a hat as if the weather is hot or wet weather clothes as some activities may take place outdoors
- A packed lunch (refreshments can also be bought from our Go! Fuel cafe).
For places booked on Monday's, Tuesday's and Thursday's, please take your child/children into the sports hall between 9:50am and 10am where one of our team will meet them. On Wednesday's and Friday's please take your child/children into the old studio (Studio 3) between 9:50am and 10am where one of our team will meet them. Please note that you do not need to go to reception as you have already booked your place.