Registration for our Easter Sports Splash Holiday Scheme (Monday15 April - Thursday 18 Aril 2019 and Tuesday 23 April - Friday 26 April 2019) opens at 9am on Saturday 30 March 2019. Please see our Terms and Conditions for this scheme.
The procedure to book onto the scheme is as follows:
- The scheme is for ages 6-13 years old.
- The sessions run from 10am-3pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Good Friday and Easter Monday)
- The cost is free for 365 members, otherwise it is £12 per day per person.
- Registration must be done in person at our reception and only immediate family (parents, siblings, grandparents, guardians) can book children onto the course and give consent to them taking part in activities.
- The numbers allowed to book onto each day range from 60 to 80 (please note that on Wednesday’s and Friday’s this number is reduced to 60 as we have other activities taking place in the sports hall).
- Once all places are fully booked we will start a waiting list.
- There is a charge of £5 if you cancel or change a booking to another day. This is per child per day. Please telephone 01246 242 365 to cancel a place.
- If your child is ill, we will charge for the first day and then a 48 hour exclusion rule applies. Please telephone 01246 242 365 to cancel a place.
- If your child does not show up on the day they are booked in and you have not cancelled their place following the proper channels there will be a charge for a no-show of £5 per place. This charge will remain on the account and no further school holiday programme bookings will be accepted until this is paid.
We have a full timetable of activities planned for the week which will include, swimming (over 8's only), football, cricket, inflatable’s, dodgeball, rounders and much more. Participants will need to bring a packed lunch and their sports and swimming kit (please note over 8's only allowed in the pool).
Once booked on, children will need to bring with them everyday:
- Suitable sportswear, including trainers
- Swim wear and a towel (over 8’s only allowed in the pool)
- Soft drinks for the whole day
- £1 coin (refundable) for a locker
- Sun cream and a hat as if the weather is hot or wet weather clothes as some activities may take place outdoors
- A packed lunch (refreshments can also be bought from our Go! Fuel cafe).
For places booked on Monday's, Tuesday's and Thursday's, please take your child/children into the sports hall between 9:50am and 10am where one of our team will meet them. On Wednesday's and Friday's please take your child/children into the old studio (Studio 3) between 9:50am and 10am where one of our team will meet them. Please note that you do not need to go to reception as you have already booked your place.