As part of our plans to keep our programmes and activities fresh and interesting we are introducing a few new things to our Sports Splash Holiday Programme in 2020. These include:
- Scooter board racing - individual, pairs and team racing events daily with weekly champions.
- Extreme Wheels roadshows - we have Lazer Quest and Body Zorb arena’s to feed our young adrenaline junkies!
- Leadership awards and qualifications (additional fee) - Sports Leaders UK tutors will deliver The Young Leader award and Level 1 leadership qualifications.
- Water Sports Wednesdays - During spring bank and the summer holidays we are introducing Water Sports Wednesdays. Themed around “it’s a knockout” children will be tasked with challenges against opposition teams armed with water cannons and water balloons.
Dates for your diary
- 19 February – International Tug of War day, competitions and prizes to be won
- 6 April – World Table Tennis Day, competitions and prizes to be won
- 7 April – Sports Leaders UK Young Leader Award – additional fee of £8. Places can be secured when booking for April commences.
- 16 April – World Pyjama day, bring your favourite PJ's, onesie and teddy bear!
- 26 May – Paper airplane day – we will be making and flying the biggest paper airplanes we can!
- 27 May and summer holidays – Water Sports Wednesdays, a towel and a change of clothes will be required.
- 20 – 31 July – Olympic fortnight.
- 30 October – Halloween Spooktacular.