Our Sports Splash Holiday Scheme will return this October with a reduced capacity of 42 in line with current government guidelines. The programme will run across three bubbles and will take place as much as possible outside on our grass and astro-turf pitches.
Children must attend the programme for the full five-days to ensure consistency within the bubbles. We cannot accept registrations for individual days. Cancellation or failure to attend will result in a financial penalty for 365 members of £10 per day which will be charged to your account. Non-Members will not receive a refund.
To secure a place on the scheme:
- Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Each bubble will have a staggered pick up and drop off time. Bubble time slots are as follows:
- Bubble 1 – 9:45am-1:45pm
- Bubble 2 – 10am – 2pm
- Bubble 3 – 10:15am – 2:15pm
Parents cannot choose their preferred bubbles so please plan your week around the times above. Children will be grouped by age.
Parents who are successful will be contacted and given further information from Monday 12 October.
Sports Splash Holiday Scheme – Terms and Conditions October 2020
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions below very carefully and adhere to all instructions.
- Due to the current restrictions, 42 places are available and the scheme is open for ages 6-13 years only.
- Children must attend the programme for the full 5 days to ensure consistency in our bubbles. We cannot accept registrations for individual days. Cancellation or failure to attend will result a financial penalty of £10 per day per child for 365 members which will be charged to your account. Non-Members will not receive a refund.
- Future Sports Splash bookings won’t be accepted until penalties have been paid.
- To secure a place on the scheme customers must email us from 1pm on Wednesday 7 October. Emails before this time will not be counted.
- Places that become available will be issued in the order we received emails form customers. Go! Active staff will contact parents and carers via telephone or email.
- Customers with siblings can group the children together on the same email.
- Customers with 365 memberships can only register children on their account.
- Customers cannot choose their preferred bubble. Places will be issued by Go! Active staff based on children’s age.
- Cancelled places will be issued in the order we received emails from customers. Go! Active staff will contact parents and carers via telephone.
- Pick up and drop off procedures will be sent out in due course, customers must adhere to their times slots and not arrive any earlier or later than their designated time.
- If children experience Covid-19 symptoms (see below) before the start or during the Sports Splash Holiday Scheme week they must get a test and contact Go! Active on 01246 242365 as soon as possible.
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Go! Active will be closely monitoring the local Covid-19 situation and taking advice from Public Health Derbyshire. Go! Active reserve the right to cancel the scheme if advised to by Public Health Derbyshire.
Centre managers hold the right to cancel any bookings where they feel the system is being abused by customers. The Duty Manager’s decision is final and only they can rule on exceptional circumstances.