We are looking to revamp our Super Tots sessions and we would like your views on what we currently provide and what else you would like to see as part of these sessions.
Super Tots take place for children aged from 18 months up to school age. The sessions provide parents/guardians with opportunities to support their children meet the Chief Medical Officers recommended physical activity guidelines.
We currently provide Mini Movers, Inflatable Fun and Footbell Fever sessions but are looking to expand on these and provide more instructor-led activities. This could include the following:
- Parachute games
- Adult and child yoga
- Bat and ball style activities
- Buggy classes (walks with your prams, pushchairs, etc)
- Theme days such as princesses and pirates, super heroes etc where children can dress up and attend sessions
- Mini Olympics outdoor session featuring activities such as running, jumping, throwing etc
- Inflatables (bouncy castles)
- Multi-sport sessions e.g. cricket, rugby, basketball
- Dance themed activities