As the government have announced their roadmap out of lockdown, below is a timetable of the key dates when we will reopen and what activities will be available from what date, along with important membership information. Please note that bookings for sessions can only be taken from Tuesday 6 April 2021 when our phone lines will be staffed and then seven days in advance of the session you want to book. Any existing enquiries will be answered from this date.
Monday 29 March
- Our astro-turf and grass pitches will be open for organised outdoor sports. This includes block bookings and organised activities such as walking football.
- Walking football will be available every Tuesday and Thursday from 11am – 12pm (starting week commencing 5th April). The cost is £3 per session and all places must be pre booked by contacting us on 01246 242365.
Monday 12 April
- Gym and swim sessions will restart with previous rules applying i.e. all places must be pre-booked using the App or telephone 01246 242 365 and there will be limited numbers for each session. We ask that users come ready to take part in the activity they are participating in. Showers are available, but we encourage users to shower at home. Sessions can be booked seven days in advance.
- Swimming lessons will restart from this date. Participants days and times will be the same before the last lockdown and you will receive an update on your session via the CoursePro portal.
- Super Tots sessions will restart with limited numbers in the sports hall. All places must be pre-booked by telephoning 01246 242 365.
- Balanceability sessions will restart from Sunday 2 May, with taster sessions available on Sunday 25 April. Places are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis and bookings can be made now. Telephone 01246 242 364.
- Our Go! Fuel café will be available for takeaways only.
Monday 17 May
- Group Exercise classes will restart and be available to book as usual via the app, telephone or at our reception. Sessions can be booked seven days in advance.
- Indoor sports (including 50+ sessions, badminton, netball, cricket) may recommence, but it will be dependent upon whether the group exercise classes can be moved back into their dedicated studios.
- Our Sports Splash Holiday Scheme will be taking place in the Spring Bank Holiday period (31 May to 4 June 2021). More information on how to book will be available nearer the date.
- Personal training sessions will be available from this date. To make a booking please telephone 012436 242 365 or visit our reception.
Monday 21 June
- All screens and social distancing guidelines will be removed from the centre and any equipment that has been placed out of use will be made available.
- All sessions will revert back to normal practices and timetables.
- The thermal suite will be available to use – no bookings are required
- The play kingdom will be available to use again – no bookings required
- We will be staging parties from this date. To make a booking please telephone 01246 242 365.
- Junior Gym sessions will recommence. Booking is essential and can be done via our reception or on 01246 242 365.
Payments for swimming lesson Direct Debits will start again from 15 May 2021.
Single Memberships (swim, gym or all inclusive)
The first Direct Debit payments will restart on 15 May 2021 if your pay date is 15 of the month. The Direct Debits for those paying on the 1st of each month will restart on 1 June 2021.
If you do not have a membership and wish to take one out, please contact us on 01246 242 365 to arrange an appointment or visit the online membership page.
More information on anyone wanting to take out a new household memberships will follow in due course.
N.B. all the above is in accordance with the government lifting restrictions as per the roadmap they announced on 22 February 2021.