The Sports Splash holiday scheme is back during October half-term for children aged 6 to 13 years old. The scheme will run between Monday 25 October and Friday 29 October
Sessions take place indoor, outdoor and in the pool (children must be 8 years old to swim). and the times for the sessions will be 10am until 3pm.
Household members will receive priority booking from Monday 27 September at 9am. Places for Household members are free.
Non-members can book places from Monday 4 October at 9am. The cost for non-members is £12 per child per day.
Members and Non-members must visit our reception to complete an online consent form via a QR code. This includes confirming the days booked.
Sports Splash Holiday Scheme – October Half Term 2021 Terms and Conditions
- 60 places are available.
- Household members will have 1 week to secure bookings before places are offered out to non-members.
- The scheme is for ages 6-13 years.
- Future Sports Splash bookings won’t be accepted until penalties from previous holiday schemes have been paid.
- Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Booking will commence from 9am on Monday 27th September for Household members and from 9am on Monday 4th October for Non-members.
- All bookings will be taken at our reception
- Customers can only register children on their household account.
- The cost for non-members is £12 per day per child.
- Parents/carers must complete a consent form via a QR code when registering at our reception.
- Places can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the day at no charge to the account holder.
- Places that are not cancelled 48 hours before will be charged £10 per booking.
- Fines for children will be waived if evidence of a positive covid -19 case is presented.
- There will be no waiting list.
- Children should arrive at 9:50am no earlier and must be collected no later than 3:10pm.
- Parents and carers who collect children after 3:10pm will receive a late collection fine of £5.
- Bookings can’t be made via email.
- If children experience Covid-19 symptoms (see below) before the start or during the Sports Splash Holiday Scheme week they must get a test and contact Go! Active on 01246 242365 as soon as possible.
• A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
• A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
• A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- We will be monitoring the local Covid-19 situation closely and taking advice from Public Health Derbyshire.
- We reserve the right to cancel the scheme if advised to by Public Health Derbyshire.
- Centre Managers hold the right to cancel any bookings where they feel the system is being abused by customers.
- The Centre Manager’s decision is final and only they can rule on exceptional circumstances.